DT MQTT is the UE’s MQTT client plug -in. You can use t…
1. Node Description
Create Mqtt Client
Create an MQTT client object. The returned object needs to be promoted to a variable, and it will be operated with this object in the future.
* Connects to an MQTT server using the provided connect options.
* Param Url : the address of the server to connect to, specified as a URI.
* Param ClientId : a client identifier that is unique on the server being connected to
* Param UserName : The user name for connecting to the MQTT broker.
* Param Password : The password for connecting to the MQTT broker.
* Subscribe to a topic, which may include wildcards.
* Param TopicFilter : the topic to subscribe to, which can include wildcards.
* Param QoS : The quality of service for the subscription
* Requests the server unsubscribe the client from a topic.
* Param TopicFilter : the topic to unsubscribe from. It must match a topicFilter specified on an earlier subscribe.
* Publishes a message to a topic on the server
* Param Topic : The topic to deliver the message to
* Param Message : sent message
* Param QoS : the Quality of Service to deliver the message at. Valid values are 0, 1 or 2.
* Param Retained : whether or not this message should be retained by the server.
Disconnects from the server.
Bind Connected Delegate
This method is called when the client is connected.
Bind Connection Lost Delegate
This method is called when the connection to the server is lost.
Bind Message Delegate
This method is called when a message arrives from the server.